Upcoming Events 2023
- Wed, 01 MarOver Hulton Folk Club01 Mar, 19:30 – 22:30Over Hulton Folk Club, Over Hulton Conservative Club, Saint Helens Road, Bolton, UKLen Pilkington, a singer songwriter and regular attender at the Over Hulton folk club. Living in Bolton for 20 years, his acoustic style songs and melodies are about Life, relationship and family, launches his debut album "a few words in the rain" at his home folk club.
- Wed, 05 AprOver Hulton Folk Club
- Wed, 03 MayOver Hulton Folk Club
- Wed, 07 JunOver Hulton Folk Club07 Jun, 19:30 – 22:30Over Hulton Folk Club, Over Hulton Conservative Club, Saint Helens Road, Bolton, UKSinger-songwriters, Cobalt Tales, are a female duo based in Sheffield. Originally from Wigan and Stockport, Pat sings powerful vocals, plays acoustic guitar and harmonica on occasion, whilst Nuala plays bass guitar, sings harmony and adds clarinet, whistles and acoustic guitar.
- Wed, 06 SeptOver Hulton Folk Club06 Sept, 19:30 – 22:30Over Hulton Folk Club, Over Hulton Conservative Club, Saint Helens Road, Bolton, UKTennessee Waltz are a close harmony acoustic country-folk duo from Merseyside, comprising singer-songwriters Jimmy Rae (vocals, guitar, harmonica) and Sarah-Lou Fletcher (vocals, guitar, mandolin and percussion).
- Wed, 04 OctOver Hulton Folk Club04 Oct, 19:30 – 22:30Over Hulton Folk Club, Over Hulton Conservative Club, Saint Helens Road, Bolton, UKGEOFF LAKEMAN, patriarch of a folk dynasty - as dad of Seth, Sean and Sam and father-in-law of Cara Dillon and Kathryn Roberts - teases English and Irish folk, Americana and jazz songs out of his vintage duet concertina.
WELCOME TO OVER HULTON FOLK CLUB
Live Entertainment — Your Way
Have you missed live music, well why not come along and have a listen to the very talented individuals that attend our sessions, have a drink and a jolly good evening - you never know you may go away with a new favourite artist! - Oh and our normal singarounds are free to attend too.
Don't forget to dust off the instruments you may have lying around your house and play a tune or two a day.....
We look forward to seeing you at the club in the not too distant future.
Stay safe and well
All our love
Corrie, Brian & John
Our Aim is to revive the folk scene that has been a big part of the area's history.
Concentrating mainly on 'live music' performed by local, national and international artists and musicians.
Not only do we want to bring a diverse range of acoustic, folk and blues music back to the area, we also want to give local artists the chance to join like minded people on a monthly basis at our Monthly Unplugged Sing Arounds, any instrument can be played, (as long as it can be played unplugged), you can sing, recite poetry or just sit with a drink and listen in a relaxed and friendly environment.
COME AND JOIN OUR MONTHLY FOLK CLUB SESSIONS
All welcome to play, sing, recite poetry or just sit and enjoy
2023 DATES: All our singarounds are held on Wednesday evenings start time 7.30pm
20th December - Christmas Party